Does Your Saddle Fit?
Your saddle is the interface between your horse’s horizontal spine and your vertical spine, to distribute your weight comfortably over the horse’s saddle support area.
Many riders may not be aware of common challenges and health issues caused by ill-fitting saddles, or simply by riding in a saddle made for a man:
- poor position
- feeling unbalanced/instability in the saddle
- behind or in front of the horse’s motion
- back, neck, hip, knee, pelvic discomfort/ pain
- feeling ‘pulled apart’
- recurring bladder infections
- falling into a ‘chair-seat’
- swinging legs
- knees and toes turned out
Are you looking for answers for your horse’s:resistance, unwanted behaviour, girthiness, stumbling, tripping, gait irregularities, refusing jumps, busy tongue, head tossing, hollow back, ‘leg moving’, sore sensitive back, white hairs or swelling or undiagnosed symptomatic lameness?