A Revolutionary Saddle Fitting Tool!
Schleese is excited to announce the introduction of a revolutionary new saddle fitting tool, The HorseShape Laser®, which measures the horse’s back.
Schleese is excited to announce the introduction of a revolutionary new saddle fitting tool, The HorseShape Laser®, which measures the horse’s back. It takes an image of the back which complements the rest of the tools we use to measure. A German initiative, this laser device takes a complete 3D image of the horse’s back shape within seconds to assist in custom building or custom fitting a saddle. The measurements will be calibrated with our Arc Device™ to ensure the closest fit possible. The system offers the option of a 3-D printout directly to the client which clearly shows a comparative basis to see alterations in the back over time, and allows the fitter to determine changes in the horse’s conformation so that the saddle can be adjusted to suit. A client may choose to pay to have the scan done, but it is a complimentary service Schleese offers it with a new saddle order, allowing them an email copy of the scan image. HorseShape is continuing to work on the technology to compare scans over time to clearly show clients how their horse has changed over time.
The Horse Shape Laser is a wonderful addition to Schleese`s ‘toolbox” of innovative measuring tools, including its Arc Device™ and SaddleSizer™. This new technology is exciting, as Schleese can now complement its Saddlefit 4 Life® saddle fitting techniques with cutting edge technology. The HorseShape Laser is exclusively available in North America to any saddle fitter or saddle company, allowing any professional to improve the ultimate saddle fitting experience as well as lifting the standard of education in equine ergonomics and saddle fitting.
- Takes a 3-D image of the horse’s back & emailed to you
- $75 fee per scan – complimentary scans available when ordering a saddle that needs to be produced & shipped directly to the client *
- Calibration with our ArcDevice
- Optional 3-D printout sent directly to you from (Horseshape in Europe) to compare changes over time. Additional fees apply – contact Horseshape directly.
- Exclusively available in North America through Schleese to any saddle fitter or saddle company.
- Benchmark in education standards in saddle fitting and equine ergonomics!
* Complimentary scan availability is based on the scanner availability to the Saddle Fit Technician at any given appointment. Please see our ‘Affiliates’ page to identify Affiliates with scanners. Please note independent affiliates may have their own pricing structure.