Scheduling an Evaluation
Have a look at our upcoming saddle fitting events in your area or contact us to arrange a date for an event at your barn. Depending the location, we usually require a minimum number of horse and rider evaluations at a location, but we will do our best to work around your needs. If you are hosting your first clinic, ask about complimentary Saddlefit 4 Life® lecture demos.
Secure On-line Registration is Easy
Just follow the link on our web schedule. Your pre-payment of $159 (per horse) confirms your appointment (first come first serve). Again – we will do our best to accommodate specific requests, but please recognize that we are trying to work with the needs of all of the registrants.
- A Schleese Clinic Coordinator or your saddle fit event host will provide appointment times.
- We are happy to provide custom posters to organizers to help spread the word.
- Arriving 30 minutes before your appointment time allows you to prepare to ride (helmets are required).
- Plan to spend 45-120 minutes with our Saddle Ergonomists depending on your needs.
- A written report explaining the issues with recommended solutions is provided at the end of your appointment.
Our friendly customer service staff are happy to help. Contact email@example.com or call 800.225.2242.